Locks and Handles for the Standard range of Folding Doors
The standard range of folding doors, manufactured since 2006 can be supplied with either internal handle only or handles both sides.
Internal Handle Only
Internal handle only is the popular choice for doors not designed as a main access. The handle on the last door operates up to six locking points, two to the top, bottom and side. On any another door the handle operates two locking points to the top and bottom. Due to the way the doors stack the handle design is different on open in or out doors.
- OPEN IN DOORS
- All handles are key locking and the same design.
- Choice of six colours.
- If you also are buying other windows and doors from Slide and Fold the handles are an exact match.
- OPEN OUT DOORS
- To conform with insurance requirements, the traffic door is fitted with the same key locking handle used on Open In doors, with the same choice of colours.
- In order that the doors stack correctly, the other handles are a sleek low level unobtrusive design.
- This will always be white on white doors and satin silver on all other coloured doors.